We’re happy to feature Night Noise brother Ujin Ray for the 3rd Sinchi & Friends Podcast and Q&A.
1) Introduce yourself?
I was born and raised in Tbilisi, Georgia. I had a long and challenging road before launching my producing career in early 2013. Now I’m focused on developing my career in Berlin and doing my best to take my career to the next level.
2) How would you describe your sound?
I think my music is something special. I do not praise myself but I hear from others it can always be distinguished from another.
3) What are your plans for 2016?
I’m currently working on two new EP’s, many remixes and collabs. Of course including one for Sinchi soon
4) Which track in the mix is your favourite right now?
Die Wilde Jagd-Wah Wah Wallenstein
5) What was the last record you bought?
Vox Low – I Wanna See The Light (Ivan Smagghe Remix)
6) What is your favourite track of the last 12 months? (Include both one of your own and somebody else’s)
Ujin Ray – Mason (unreleased)
Red Axes-Waiting For A Surprise
7) Late nights or early mornings?
Both , but late night is better
8) Baggy or slim?
9) Favourite way of getting a little wonky?
Partying three days at Berghain.
10) Secret studio trick?
11) Favourite frequency?
12) Glass half full or half empty?
It depends which way you look.
13) 606 , 707 , 808 or 909 … Or something else?
14) Smooth or shaven?
15) Ultimate aspiration in life?
Making music that makes others happy.