Number 25 in the Sinchi & Friends Mix Series is @carolain-luf . We must confess a new face to us but we’re so happy to connect. With a string of great productions on labels such as Suara and Whatiplay, we’ve been catching up fast and loving her music and vibe. Check it out…
1) Who are you? Yay, I´m Caro from Germany, 29 years old. Music Lover, record changer and producer.
2) How would you describe your sound? FullPowerHouse
3) What are your plans for 2016? It´s September, the 1st half of 2016 is over. I had great gigs and one of them was in Beijing in the amazing Dada Club! Other than that, I had three successful releases on great labels like Midnight Riot Records, Suara and Whatiplay. And now i´m still working on my next EP for another big label. Keep eyes and ears open!
4) Which track in the mix is your favourite right now? Daniele Baldelli – Cosmic Drag
5) What was the last record your bought? A second hand record in my fav record store “Oye” in Berlin – Tony Sineni – Rhythm of the Beat
6) What is your favourite track of the last 12 months? (include both one of your own and somebody else´s)
My own fav track is “Voice of Epsom“ on Whatiplay.
And another most played track this year:
Ess O Ess – Cantillate (Suzanne Kraft Remix)
7) Late nights or early mornings?… Early mornings…after late nights.
8) Miley Cyrus… Ähhm. Who? I grow up in the “zone” (DDR).
9) Favourite way of getting a little wonky?… Schnaaaaaps with my best friends!
10) Choice of footwear… Big challenge, i need always the smallest women´s size 😉
11) Favorite film score… Layer Cake.
12) Glass half full or half empty?… Full!
13) Blissful ignorance or cruel reality?… Reality!
14) What do you see when you look in the mirror?… More wellness, please!
15) A necessary evil…Money.